Friday, August 7, 2009

chapljaVM - my own x86-like assembler/virtual machine

I have no idea if these are the right terms to name something like this, but I call it my own virtual machine/assembler.

I work on a lot of stuff that relies on security-through-obscurity and also own legal licenses for some commercial protection tools, but I always wanted to make something on my own. I believe that home made protection is usually better than anything else, even if it's technically weaker.

Basically this is an assembler that gets "compiled" into an executable image that can be loaded using appropriate runtime library.

This archive contains an example assembler source code and a "compiler" plus code required to execute binaries.

More information available in the readme.

Download: chapljaVM.rar

No comments: